URI protocol for invoking pidgin

Mohamed Hamed mohamed.sayed at oracle.com
Thu Aug 30 03:34:53 EDT 2012

I'm sorry,
 I already encoded the space with %20 and still has the problem

 javascript:(function(){window.location='xmpp:user.name at oracle.com?message;body=SR%2012345';;})();;

Regards

Mohamed Sayed | Principal Analyst
Phone: +202 3535 0342 | Fax: +202 3535 0342 | Mobile: +2010 7215722
Oracle Global Customer Support | Fusion Applications | Application Technology - AppsDev

ORACLE Egypt | KM 28 Cairo-Alex. Desert Road | Oracle building | Smart Village | 12577 Giza