My Alias not changing

n . nico4d at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:51:18 EDT 2012

No matter how many times I change my Alias for my msn messenger account, for some reason it stays fixed in one I have set a loooong time ago.
Why is this happening?  I like to change my nicknames often, how do I prevent them to get "fixed" like this? I hate the one I have now, I want it to go back to normal, i tried changing it many times and in my actual pidgin I can see the change and the right name, but all people still see me listed as that old nickname

help please?