Cannot Connect to Facebook Chat with BTGuard

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:49:57 EST 2012

Depending on whether or not your employer supports "split tunneling", you
may or may not be able to access chat services while VPN'd in.

Please contact your network administrator and see if there are any
limitations to using XMPP while connected to VPN.

If the administrator is not familiar with what type of communication XMPP
uses, direct them to this link:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3452161/which-ports-does-xmpp-uses

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com