Links don't open

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:04:17 EST 2012

I googled around for this and it seems the option to configure the browser
is no longer there (as you've stated).

My best advice is to reinstall (if you haven't already).   If you have,
you'll have to wait for someone on the list that knows a little more (or submit
a bug <https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports> if you're
confident it is one).

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com