Links don't open

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Mon Dec 10 14:14:41 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Jake Lauer <jake.lauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just managed to reinstall without any settings being saved by removing the
> .purple folder from my AppData files. With a clean, brand new installation,
> the problem still persists.

There's nothing related to the browser in the configuration, so it
isn't really surprising that blowing away the configuration wouldn't
have any effect.

What kind of links are these? Are they "normal" http://... links or
something else?

What does the debug log (Help->Debug Window) say when you click on one
of these links (you need to have the window open at the time the event
occurs for it to have any effect)?

-D