Cant make it work

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Feb 1 03:02:58 EST 2012

Julie Wooden wrote:

> Can't get back on Pidgin and my computer will also not let me uninstall
> it.  Can you please help me.

There is far too little information to work out why it isn't working for
you.

With regard to removing it, like other instant messenger programs, like
Skype and MSN Messenger, on Microsoft Windows (you didn't say, so I am
guessing), it runs "in the system tray" even when not running on the
desktop.  You need to quit it from the right click menu on its system
tray (bottom right)icon before it can be removed.  You can also kill it
with task manager.

--
David Woolley