What's with all the hostility?

Ryan K travellintroll at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:21:45 EST 2012

I am afraid that I do not know much about this type of thing.  That is why I ask questions.  It is very important to me however that I ensure my own security and the security of those I communicate with.  It is a matter of freedom of speech.  I sense some hostility in your reply.  I'm not sure why.  I assume it is contempt for anyone who does not understand code.  At least I am capable of understanding the complexities of common courtesy.

Ryan