Can't stop Buddy List from appearing on startup

Bob Lanctot boblanctot at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:43:03 EST 2012

I sent that email this morning when I noticed it sitting in my outbox for
several days.

I figured out part of my problem. I had applied the "remember running
applications" in Startup Applications. Now I can clearly tell my script is
launching Pidgen because it takes a long time to run. However, sometimes
the list appears and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what is making it
show. I'd say it's about 50/50 on startup. When I first booted my Netbook
this morning, the Buddy List appeared so the "Disable Buddy List" think is
only working occasionally.

Any thoughts?

--
Bob Lanctot