IM conversation is not opening!

Steven Gauna smcgauna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:29:11 EST 2012

According to this log, the window is being drawn at:
(12:22:47) win32placement: Window RECT: L:-800 R:-452 T:0 B:424
(12:22:47) win32placement: Working Area RECT: L:-800 R:0 T:0 B:600

So the window is 800 pixels off of the left edge of the screen.

Try this then.  Open a new conversation window by trying to message
someone.  Press Alt+Space, then M.  Now use your keyboard arrows to
move the window to the right.  Once it is positioned on your screen
properly, just press enter and it should stay there.