Help required on Language Settings in Pidgin

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Mon Jan 9 11:02:46 EST 2012

2012/1/9 Akash Basu <akash.basu at oracle.com>:
> Those characters work very well on Word Docs because my Word Docs are in Spanish. Those characters are automatically detected in the word document and provides option because I switch between British English and Spanish International.
>
> Is there any possibility to do so in the Pidgin also.

This is an OS level thing, not a Pidgin specific thing.

If your OS is set up so that you can switch to a Spanish keyboard
layout, then that should work in Pidgin too.

Since it sounds like you're on Windows; if it is Windows XP, the
following instructions http://support.microsoft.com/kb/177561 are what
you would have to do to add support for a new language.

-D