Readers' Choice Awards 2012 Nominations

Brandon De Hoyos, Guide to IM im.guide at about.com
Wed Jan 25 22:02:27 EST 2012

As you may know from past years, About.com holds an annual Readers’ Choice
Awards competition -- now in its fifth year -- which showcases the best
products, features and services in dozens of categories across About.com.

On the Instant Messaging site, we are currently accepting nominations for
the Best IM Clients.  I thought you might be interested in nominating your
IM or chat products or otherwise getting the word out to your community.

Nominations are open from now until Feb. 15, and voting will run from Feb.
22 through March 21, with winners announced March 30.  There’s no prize --
just the bragging rights that come with getting recognized by the readers
of one of the most popular websites.

To learn more about the awards program I’m running on the Instant
Messaging site, visit
http://im.about.com/od/imreviews/ss/Best-IM-2012.htm.  To learn more about
the overall awards program visit awards.about.com.  Let me know if you
have any questions, and have a great day!

Best,

Brandon De Hoyos
Guide to IM
http://im.about.com
P: 281.210.7749

About.com | Guidance. Not Guesswork.

About.com is part of The New York Times Company