XMpp Message Error Code 404

Chad Biggins CBiggins at 2chads.com
Mon Jan 30 11:22:10 EST 2012

What does this error message mean.  I have several buddies that say not authorized. When I attempt to contact them I get this message.

[cid:image001.png at 01CCDF30.A19766A0]

Chad Biggins | 2Chads, LLC | Director of Operations | W: 303-757-6500 ext. 50 | www.2chads.com | Fax: 1-866-203-2485

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of 2Chads, LLC. or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.