FW: Pidgeon Setup error

Amber Gray Amber.Gray at MCDEAN.COM
Tue Jan 31 13:46:22 EST 2012

Hello,

Error Downloading GTK+Runtime box keeps popping up. I tried downloading it directly from www.pidgin.im<http://www.pidgin.im> then I followed the directions to download from www.pidgin.im/download/windows<http://www.pidgin.im/download/windows> when the first few times failed. Can you please assist me with this?

Thanks,

Amber Gray
ISE-CA Group

M.C. Dean, Inc.
4200 Wisconsin Ave. NW Ste. 200
Washington, DC 20016
O: 703.802.6231x5823
D: 571.262.8296
F:  703-463-2615
amber.gray at mcdean.com<mailto:amber.gray at mcdean.com>

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: M.C. Dean, Inc. and its Openband subsidiaries considers this email and any files transmitted with it to be "Company Sensitive", proprietary or privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). M. C. Dean, Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this email or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information contained in it, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Employees of M.C. Dean, Inc. are instructed not to infringe on any rights of the recipient; any such communication violates company policy. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken or omitted in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited by M.C. Dean, Inc.; please notify the sender immediately by return email, delete this communication and destroy all copies.