HELP

Carrie Smith carrie at petflow.com
Wed Jul 11 14:23:13 EDT 2012

Hi
I tried it all and it still wont connect to google.
Attached is a screen shot of my advanced settings.
Please let me know how to sort this

thankx

Carrie C. Smith
Accounting Manager
PetFlow, Inc.
1140 Broadway
New York, NY 10001
(347) 344-6284 x 238
Carrie at PetFlow.com
http://www.petflow.com/
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.