Question

Mark Palen MPalen at sas-ga.org
Tue Jul 17 11:23:06 EDT 2012

We are in a corporate environment and use Pidgin for those of us who want to IM.  We had an incident where one of our lady's AIM account was hacked and the avatar was replaced with a very indecent picture. When she sent an IM to others within the office this picture came up as her avatar.

Pidgin has worked very well for us, however, is there any way to block the avatar?

Please help,

Thanks

Mark P

Notice: The content of this e-mail including any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information. If you are not the addressee or intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail including attachments and destroy any copies. Thank you!