Pigdin.im |AdIQuity Mobile Ads: Proposal

Vinay Gourgonda vinay at adiquity.com
Wed Jul 4 05:57:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to follow up on our earlier conversation to get started for
Advertisements for your mobile website.

I would also like to update you that we are currently working with top
sites like eBuddy, Pinger, Ximad, Peperonity, 4shared, Eskimi, Waplog,
Wapday, Wapdam, Tubidy, Bytesequencing, Mobango and 3000 more. On the
demand side, we have 50+ Ad sources including Global/Niche d networks, Ad
agencies, RTB bidders and more, giving us consistent fill rates of  upto
95-100% across countries.

We are keen on serving AdIQuity ads on your mobile sites/apps. Getting
started with Adiquity is extremely easy:

1. Sign up on www.adiquity.com
2. Register your sites/apps
3. Access the adcodes/API/SDK and get started

If you have any queries, you can always reach out to me at +91.9886614363
or on skype at *publisher.guruji*

Awaiting for a response from you.

Regards,
Vinay