Pigdin.im |AdIQuity Mobile Ads: Proposal

auto59872302 auto59872302 at hushmail.com
Wed Jul 4 13:15:40 EDT 2012

Vinay Gourgonda:
> Hi,
>

> Hope you are doing well.
>
> I just wanted to follow up on our earlier conversation to get started for
> Advertisements for your mobile website.

Apparently, obvious though it is to most of us, it hasn't sunk in with
you, Vinay, so let me see if I can help out a bit with piercing through
that dense skull of yours. This is NOT a group for advertising plugs. It
is a support group for Pidgin. We prefer to avoid your spamming
techniques for drumming up business, Vinay.

Try to get a grip on what respect means and "follow up" on such
conversations privately.  Don't hijack our list for your convenience.