Pidgin is garbage on Ubuntu 12.04

abcfree79 at aim.com abcfree79 at aim.com
Tue Jul 10 05:30:15 EDT 2012

 Hello All,

I use Ubuntu 12.04. But I am running classic Gnome (2.0) on 12.04. Here it works perfectly fine. I have no issues. I have not checked it on Unity desktop though.

But I have other issues with Pidgin on Ubuntu 12.04. I have not been able to figure how to configure it with a proxy server. Any suggestions on this? Earlier, I sent an email on this to the group. But no response so far :-(!

Xlearner