pidgin support messages formatting

auto59872302 at hushmail.com auto59872302 at hushmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:00:47 EDT 2012

	When I look at these messages for Pidgin support using Windows Live
Mail newsreader program with the gmane account at
gmane.comp.gnome.pidgin.user, every one of the messages starts out
with all the message headers at the beginning of these messages,
making it necessary for me to scroll down before getting to the body
of the message? None of my other accounts set up in this program do
this, and this account does not do it in the other programs, only in
Windows Live Mail, which is the one I prefer to use for this purpose.
It is inconvenient and annoying, and I wouls like to find a way to
prevent it if possible.