Messages not coming through

David J. Pennoyer pennoyer at attglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 10:46:16 EDT 2012

To whom it may concern:
I'm using
*Pidgin 2.7.1*(libpurple 2.7.1)
915eb72db575b96b63275f0f1d857378adbf3420
It has been working great and I use it from my AIM, Yahoo, Skype and
gmail (XMPP)
Starting last night messages from the others that I am chatting with are
not coming through.  This is especially true with my SKYPE but I'm not
sure about the others as I haven't talked to anyone yet.  When I open up
SKYPE I see that some of what they say comes through but not all.  They
will make one comment and it comes through but the next one does.
Sometimes they all come through for a few minutes and then at other
times nothing comes through.  I sure would like to fix this up if
possible.  I'm using Skype Version 5.9.0.123
I use this daily as I travel and have to keep in touch with family and
office.
Thank you for your help.
David