Messages not coming through

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Mon Jun 25 11:21:22 EDT 2012

David J. Pennoyer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Starting last night messages from the others that I am chatting with
> are not coming through.  This is especially true with my SKYPE but
> I'm not sure about the others as I haven't talked to anyone yet.

We did not write and do not support the Skype plugin, which requires
the proprietary Skype client to operate.  I heard some noise recently
that there is a bug with the Skype client which causes the first
message of a conversation to be lost, which may be what you are
seeing.  We cannot, however, help you with this.

Ethan