skype and gamespy arcade IM networks

Zeb Cameron judgeice at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:53:46 EDT 2012

Yeah was not sure if it would be a good plan to try to dev it into the more
universal pidgin app but just an FYI. I just guess the sales alias works on
most webservers. That is cool XMPP is out there for manipulation of source
code j/k

--
Please try osticket the #1 Free web comment box and ticket system.
If you want to donate you may from this link also