Connecting?

Amy Ewing amy.ewing09 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:44:09 EDT 2012

I have downloaded pidgin, but not without issues.  I got all of my social
media accounts online with pidgin.  Now I am trying to add a specific
account for work.  It is on atlas.restechservices.net.  It would not let me
create it, due to software conflict error.. so my boss signed in on his
computer, fixed it.. and now I have the account working.

My issue now is I have added other members of my team from work on this
account. They are unauthorized. I sent them an offline "im", and it comes
back with the error Code 502, cannot resolve host name.  With searching
most places point to proxy settings.  I have played with these, but it
screws everything up.
Best Wishes,

Amy Ewing

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/aewing>