cannot access IM buddies!!

Lisa McKinley lmckinley at pandora.com
Fri Mar 2 11:06:34 EST 2012

Hello, for some reason last week the majority of my buddies started showing up as "offline" when they were in fact online! Why can I not see them anymore as online? Below is a screen shot....Allie and Amy are online now but they are not showing as being online on my IM. I thought it might be because I was using my gmail address and some of my buddies were using aol so I got an aol account and added it to pidgin but that still did not help.

Please help ASAP as I use your IM for work. (my user info is lreichel at gmail.com)

[cid:image001.png at 01CCF85C.263292B0]

Lisa Mckinley | Associate Account Manager
PANDORA(r) internet radio
435 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 915 | Chicago, IL 60611
o: (773) 683-3945 | c: (608) 335-1353 | e: lmckinley at pandora.com<mailto:bberry at pandora.com>