Windows 7: Loading Pidgin on start up

Karen Ram karen.ram at oracle.com
Fri Mar 2 17:46:18 EST 2012

Hello,

Prior to upgrading to Windows 7, an icon for Pidgin quick launch  always displayed on the bottom right on start up. Now, because the icon no longer appears, I always have to remember to launch Pidgin each morning. Does anyone know of a way to get the icon back so that I don't have to launch the application every time I start my computer?

Thanks,

Karen

Karen Ram

Principal Technical Writer | Fusion Middleware and Extensions Documentation

Oracle | 12320 Oracle Blvd. | Colorado Springs, CO 80921 | 719.757.3906