Can't see Bonjour

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 5 21:09:33 EST 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 20:58, mark kolpack <markkolpack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I'd rather just deal with Pidgin 2.10.1 first with
> regards to making my processor not run at 100%.  If support has a way to fix
> this issue other than applying bonjour into the patched version of Pidgin
> that would be my first choice.

Pidgin 2.10.1 is the current version.
If you're running to the specific issue that the the patched version
attempts to work around (http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/14743 -
related to being in large IRC channels), there is not currently a
released fix for the issue.
If that ticket doesn't describe the issues you're seeing, then you
probably need to get a debug log and file a ticket
(http://d.pidgin.im/wiki/TipsForBugReports).

-D