Pidgin info...

Ajit Jagannathan ajit.jagannathan at sitel.com
Tue Mar 6 05:05:48 EST 2012

HI,

We provide restricted access to our support staff, as there is a request
to allow pidgin access need your technical team support in answering
below query:

1)      Can you confirm ports no, which has to be allowed in firewall
(cisco asa/pix) for pidgin to be accessed properly.

2)      Also please confirm the ip range which has to be allowed for
pidgin tool.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajit Jagannathan

**CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE**
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail or any of  its attachments, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply e-mail.