Uninstall Pidgin

Lewecker at aol.com Lewecker at aol.com
Sat May 5 20:04:20 EDT 2012

I have been trying to uninstall pidgin. It wont let me do it because it
says a trace of pidgin is running. I cannot find anything running on  pidgin.
I hate this site. It wont even allow me to add friends and keeps  saying
the password in invalid and they have had the same passwords for  years.
I guess I have to pay for one of those uninstall downloads.

Can you tell me how to stop everything that is running on pidgin ?? I
cannot find it...All I get is the pidgin icon and it pulls up the buddy list
which is useless.

Lew Ecker