pidgin 2.10.3 pci wifi

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:36:28 EDT 2012

Klein,

There is an option to verify your email address through AIM.  Do you think
(perhaps) that for security reasons AIM does not allow SMS from unverified
accounts?

In Pidgin, this email confirmation is done through "Accounts --> AIM -->
Confirm Account".

Since the very old accounts were created with AOL Email Addresses, you may
need to change the registered address through "Accounts --> AIM --> Change
Registered Email Address."

Just food for thought.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com