Unable to Connect

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:05:02 EST 2012

Carly,

We cannot help you. You need to contact Oracle IT for assistance.

While you're at it, would you be so kind as to relay to them that they
need to make this information more prevalent as the Pidgin support list
will be entirely unable to help Oracle employees?

-Michael

On 11/21/2012 1:58 PM Carly Cutler <carly.cutler at oracle.com> said unto
support at pidgin.im: