Log Files

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Tue Oct 23 15:52:48 EDT 2012

El día Tuesday, October 23, 2012 a las 12:44:58PM -0800, Makoto escribió:

> On 10/23/2012 11:21 AM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#WherearePidginssettingsandlogs
> >
> > https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#Wherearemysettingsanddataincludinglogssaved
> > But this is only for Windowse "operating system"... How do you know that the OP
> > is using such a system? :-)
>
> Hm?  The first FAQ question linked above is for Linux/Unix - note the
> header just above it:
>
> > Miscellaneous (Linux and Unix-like platforms)

Correct, I only checked (for fun) the 2nd URL. Should have payed more
attention.

In any case, what I really wanted to point out: again someone is asking
for information or help without specifying the OS and more details of
the environment.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: www.asciiribbon.org