Yahoo issues

Carlos Gutierrez Dominguez cgutierrezdom at vmware.com
Wed Oct 31 17:21:03 EDT 2012

Now they are...don't know what you guys did...but AAAAWESOME!!!

Thanks

Carlos Gutierrez
Channel Operations Associate
VMWare Inc
email: cgutierrezdomin at vmware.com
cel: (506) 8865 8529

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.
individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not
disseminate, distribute of copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediatly by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are