Password reset

Kanika Punj kpunj at cubicconsulting.com.au
Wed Oct 31 20:12:19 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm unable to recall my pidgin password and can't find any option on the tool or the online help that would give directions on how to.

Can you help?

Regards,

Kanika Punj
eLearning Consultant

cubicconsulting

Ph: (02) 9657 0929
Fax: (02) 9657 0988
Mob: 0419 097 087
Email: kpunj at cubicconsulting.com.au<mailto:kpunj at cubicconsulting.com.au>
Web: www.cubicconsulting.com.au<http://www.cubicconsulting.com.au/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01CDB821.C214B160]

Protect the environment: think before you print
This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee, you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments which does not relate to the official business of the sending company must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by that company or any of its related entities. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachments are free from computer virus or other defect.