Automated Message as soon as anyone joins a chatroom

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Sep 6 06:37:20 EDT 2012

Hi Ajay,

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 22:57:33 +0530
Ajay Singh <ajay.scorpio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to clarify. We need this message to flash to the person who
> joins the chatroom as an individual ping and not in the chatroom

This sounds like something an XMPP bot should be able to do. My suggestion to you
would be to research the protocol and its APIs and find a solution. I personally
am not intimately familiar with the XMPP protocol, and won't be able to
help you, unless you are willing to pay me for my time.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish