Trouble w/Pidgin

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Sep 19 14:06:03 EDT 2012

Brett Hettrick spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I do not seem to be setting up my contacts in Pidgin correctly, or it
> is not working correctly for me. Can someone give me a call or set-up
> a screen share so we can resolve the issue?

No.  This list is not Oracle support, it is support for a third party
software package that Oracle just happens to use.  You need to contact
Oracle IT.  Please let them know their support system failed *again*
--- we get numerous support requests that we cannot handle from Oracle
employees.

Ethan