Perl API / Kerberos query

Craig Cameron Craig.Cameron at iongeo.com
Thu Sep 20 04:26:08 EDT 2012

I'm trying to adapt the perl script on the website to handle prpl-sipe protocols  but I've hit a brick wall with regards to two issues:

How do I set the krb5 boolean needed for a single-sign-on? I can't find anything in pidgin-docs regarding this.

so far it's:

sub plugin_load {
          my $plugin = shift;
          my $protocol = "prpl-sipe";
          my $account_name = `/usr/bin/finger \$USER | /bin/sed -ne "s/.*Name: \\(.*\\)<file:///\\(.*\)> \\(.*\\)/\\1.\\2\@emaildomain.com/p<file:///\\(.*\)\1.\2\@emaildomain.com\p>" |tr -d "\n" `;
          $account = Purple::Account->new($account_name, $protocol);
          Purple::Accounts::add($account);
          $account->set_username($account_name);
etc}

I've gone through the online documentation (although not being a C or perl programmer I may have missed the reference) but can't see anything explicitly mentioning this.

Any help appreciated!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.