Problem posting ticket

Tim Barnes timbonh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 00:11:29 EDT 2012

Hi -

I am new to the Pidgin group, although not new to Pidgin (been using it 5 years)

I tried to post a ticket, and it kept saying "incorrect capcha" over and over, tried on 2 different browsers

Here is the ticket I was trying to post:
Adding Yahoo contacts

I have searched thoroughly and only see VERY OLD tickets on this issue, which recently has gotten worse.  I have folks try to add me on Yahoo, I accept, and then they appear offline.  This was just making them appear as "add request pending" in my Yahoo contacts, or if I logged directly into Yahoo, I would be presented with the opportunity to add them again.  Until recently...Now when I accept, they appear offline, and totally disappear from my Yahoo contacts. Pidgin's continued Yahoo problems are so frustrating

Pidgin 2.10.6 -
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version	6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

My apologies if I am totally messing all over protocol
- Thanks - TIM