Problem posting ticket

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Sep 28 05:43:38 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
Tim Barnes <timbonh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi -
>

> I am new to the Pidgin group, although not new to Pidgin (been using
> it 5 years)
>
> I tried to post a ticket, and it kept saying "incorrect capcha" over
> and over, tried on 2 different browsers

I got that too, but was eventually able to fill the captcha correctly
after some trials. I noticed the reCAPTCHAs got much harder to fill recently.
Also see:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/496545/are-recaptcha-captchas-getting-harder-or-is-just-me

Very annoying.

Good luck in submitting this ticket.