Pidgin for Blackberry 10

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Apr 10 17:00:50 EDT 2013

Dennis Carr wrote:
> I presume you mean the latest version of Android. :-)
>
> The general rule as I understand it is that there are no plans to
> release for any mobile platform.

The device has to support the GTK libraries used by Pidgin before there
is any chance of a port to it.  There are probably other requirements
that have to be met, as well.

(It also has to have a software distribution model that is compatible
with the licences used by Pidgin - an issue for Apple products.)
--
David Woolley