Pidgin policy on logo usage.

kyle.boyer at libretees.com kyle.boyer at libretees.com
Wed Apr 10 18:24:49 EDT 2013

Good evening,

I couldn't find any information regarding trademark/logo licensing, and
I was wondering if the Pidgin logo was available for use and under what
conditions.  I'm creating t-shirts to promote and fundraise for open
source projects, and I'd like to do this for Pidgin if it's permissible.

In addition to the licensing, I'd like to know if Pidgin accepts donations,
and if so, how they can be delivered.  Review of the support tickets
regarding this issue did not seem to provide an answer.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Kyle Boyer
_Libretees.com (under construction)_