Pidgin policy on logo usage.

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Apr 11 03:20:48 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:
>> > I'm creating t-shirts to promote and fundraise for open source
>> > projects, and I'd like to do this for Pidgin if it's permissible.
>
> What about offering them to the Pidgin's community, I'd need size L for
> my wife and XXL for me. Would be a nice gift to my wife :-)

I think we don't link to either of these, but you can buy official
Pidgin shirts from here:
https://imfreedom.spreadshirt.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/imfreedom

IM Freedom gets I think $2 or $3 from the sale of each shirt, which
isn't a huge amount, so it's not a great way to donate to us (if
that's your goal).  On the other hand, if your goal is to buy a cute
and fairly uncommon shirt and show your support for purple birds, I
encourage you to buy one :-)