Pidgin with BetterInstaller

Idan Liba idan at betterinstaller.com
Thu Apr 11 05:35:29 EDT 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Idan Liba, Sr. Business Development Manager for
SOMOTO/BetterInstaller.
I was observing your site and been using Pidgin software for years, and I
am obviously very impressed with it.
That being said, I would appreciate if you can address me to a Business
Development Manager within Pidgin Co.
in order to explore the  opportunity to implement BetterInstaller
monetisation solution
and generate income from downloads off the site, using our NSIS seamless
integration directly into your setup process.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Idan Liba

---

Idan Liba | BetterInstaller / SOMOTO |* * Business Development Manager
T: +972 5459 99172| F: +972 3900 8664 | *Skype: idan.somoto
*idan at betterinstaller.com <isaac at betterinstaller.com> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=218784617&trk=hb_tab_pro_top>
| *www.betterinstaller.com*
[image: cid:image001.png at 01CDDC61.30404830]