Finch

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Apr 25 01:45:33 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Drew Genteman <dandcg08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does finch work with windows? How do I install and get started?
>
> I've looked and looked and haven't been able to figure it out.

Hi Drew.

I believe we don't distributed a compiled version of Finch for
Windows, so there's no easy way for you to install it.  It's probably
possible to compile it yourself but you probably don't want to spend
the time to figure out how to do it (there are some Windows-specific
build instructions on our wiki but they probably don't include Finch).