Business Proposal

Alejo Ajras alejo at 152media.com
Thu Aug 1 09:59:33 EDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Alejo Ajras, Team Leader of the Media Buying Department at 152
Media. I am contacting you as we have a huge amount of advertisers
interested in placing their ads on your site.

We are between the best companies to work when talking about performance and
optimization technology. We have fast payment methods and we are really
respected when talking about service orientated companies.

I think that your website is compatible to what we do and we can help you
monetize your 100% inventory for the best rates.

I will be waiting for your response,

 Alejo Ajras

Team Leader Media Buying | 152 Media LLC

e-mail:  <mailto:alejo at 152media.com> alejo at 152media.com

Arg: (+54 11) 4780-0649 US:  +1(205)-383-4570

Skype: alejoa152 MSN:  <mailto:alejoa152 at hotmail.com> alejoa152 at hotmail.com

Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail and its attachment, if any, contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. This email may have been sent by 152 Media LLC if you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail
and destroy the original e-mail and all attachments.  Statements or opinions
in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author only. Outgoing or
incoming emails may be monitored as permitted by law. No liability for
viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments will be accepted.