Server maintenance window

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Aug 2 20:21:47 EDT 2013

All,

Our server nicobar.pidgin.im, which houses Trac (developer.pidgin.im) and acts
as one of several DNS servers for pidgin.im, will be taken offline by the
hosting provider, Steadfast Networks, for approximately one hour sometime
between 12 AM and 8 AM US CDT tomorrow morning in order to upgrade the power
service to the datacenter.  Aside from Trac being unavailable, impact should not
be noticeable.  A graceful shutdown will be performed on the server, the
necessary work will be done, and the server will be booted afterward.  Please be
patient during this time as our host works to improve their infrastructure.

Thanks for your understanding.

John