I would like a reply to this email

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Aug 7 03:04:50 EDT 2013

Yep, I saw that after I hit reply-all, so forwarded my response to him :)
Looks like Reply-All in gmail only replies to the mailing list and not the
sender?

Also, I talked to the FSF years ago about the licencing thing
http://eion.robbmob.com/FSF%20Email.txt
I only use operating-system functions in the plugin, so definitely GPL
compatible (whether you want to throw in the 'spirit of...' argument is up
to you :) )

Cheers,
Eion