I would like a reply to this email

Greg Applegate gregapplegate at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 12:21:52 EDT 2013

Well thanks for all the info.

It would be very helpful if I was a software engineer.

Your Pidgin appears to be a good product if your extremely technical.

The rest of us will stick to using Skype or Google natively.

I am running version 2.10.7.

Upon further reading I did find in your help files how to enable Skype.

However, when I try to do so in my copy, Skype is not available in the protocol list under Add an Account Basic.

Lastly, before I discontinue this discussion and remove Pidgin from my system…….

I really don’t appreciate the response I received from Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras

When a user has an issue with your product after following links from your website and takes the time to report this issue to you, it is not the best approach to berate them and explain that it is all their fault.

The attitude represented in this initial response is the main reason I will not be using Pidgin any longer.

I will also be sure to tell this story far and wide to whoever I encounter who might be considering Pidgin as a tool.

 <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cordially> Cordially, Greg