[dkim] Re: Can't add new account !

David Balažic david.balazic at comtrade.com
Mon Aug 12 04:37:02 EDT 2013

If you open the "Manage Accounts" menu item and a window with the list of your accounts appear, what "Protocol" is shown next to you Skype account that works? What is listed for the other (if you managed to add it)?

Note that MSN service was closed down a few weeks ago, at least in Europe.

David Balažic
Software Engineer
www.comtrade.com