Fwd: about accounts file

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun Aug 25 17:35:09 EDT 2013

Matthias Apitz spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I think 'Oj4=puC/8jq' is much easier to memorize due to the fact, that
> it has 3 groups of 3 chars each: Oj4 puC 8jq, separated by '=' and '/',
> while the token T2o0PXB1Qy84anEK is much complex to memorize, don't
> you agree?

That's a random accident.  The base64 could have been broken up into
clusters just as likely as the random string I posted.  If you want to
exclude all passwords *and* base64s of passwords that might be easily
shoulder-surfable based on the mnemonic tricks used by the current
observer ... that's a hard problem.

Ethan