Can not find 32 bit bonjour that installs on 64 bit windows so I can use bonjour with Pidgin

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 16:27:58 EST 2013

@Mark,

My testing was done on Windows 8 64-bit .  As you can see in the below
linked screenshot, a *Program Files\ *as well as as *Program Files
(x86)\*directory was created.

The two items listed in your control panel sound accurate with mine.  They
have different names, but one uninstalls the 32-bit, the other uninstalls
the 64-bit.

http://i.imgur.com/oHhBfuP.png

This should be pretty trivial.  I also assume you've completely closed
Pidgin and restarted it (via Tray Icon) to no avail.

Perhaps someone else on the list can confirm it work with Windows 7 64-bit,
since our OSs are different.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com